Clinton pays condolences on New Zealand mine explosion
11:55, November 25, 2010

Email | Print | Subscribe | Comments | Forum 
"On behalf of the people of the United States, I offer heartfelt condolences to the families of the miners who died in the Pike River Mine explosion, and all those affected by this tragedy," said Clinton in a statement.
"New Zealand has lost 29 brave and hard-working men who will be mourned around the world," she said.
"Earlier this month I visited New Zealand and I saw the famous Kiwi strength and spirit for myself. You have come through adversity before, and I know you will do so again," Clinton said. "Today, our thoughts and prayers are with you."
Source: Xinhua
(Editor:张茜)

Related Reading
Emergency operation now focus on recovery mission in New Zealand coal mine
All 29 trapped miners feared dead after second explosion in New Zealand coal mine
Rescue efforts hampered due to risk of further explosions in New Zealand's coal mine
Blast fears delays rescue mission in New Zealand South Island's coal mine

Tibet poised to embrace even brighter future, 60 years after peaceful liberation
Chinese official calls for more language, culture exchanges with foreign countries
Senior Chinese leader calls for efforts to develop new energy
Central gov't delegation arrives in Lhasa for Tibet Peaceful Liberation Celebrations
China Southern Airlines sends charter flight carrying peacekeepers to Liberia













