Death toll in Philippine ship collision climbs to 31
Guangzhou rail service suspended, 80,000 affected
World's most famous beach cities
Indian-controlled Kashmir celebrates Independence Day
Reservoirs in S China start to release floods
Actress Hsu Chi covers BAZAAR
How do North Koreans stay cool in summer?
China Beijing Int'l Gifts, Premium&Houseware Exhibition opens
If you ever find love in Beijing
NEW DELHI, Aug. 19 -- Indian navy rescuers Monday extricated one more body from INS Sindhurakshak, taking the number of victims recovered from the ill-fated submarine to seven, said Press Trust of India.
The report quoted naval sources as saying the body has been taken to state-run J J Hospital in Mumbai for postmortem.
Eleven navy personnel remained missing in the naval tragedy which took place early last Wednesday in downtown Mumbai.
Indian Defense Minister A.K. Antony said ignition of armament could be the cause of two explosions which sank the vessel.
PLA's integrated battle group in live-fire drill
Egypt's clashes kill 525 so far
Phubbers turn social etiquette on its head
Jaguar Land Rover to recall 11,852 cars
Ballet Swan Lake rehearsed in Taipei
The five Hutong areas of BeijingDay|Week|Month